We have experience with a wide range of procurment models – client side or for contractors
Opus has a nationwide team of 100 procurement specialists and contract managers.
We can work on both the client side and for contractors under a range of procurement models including measure and value, Early Contractor Involvement (ECI), Design and Construct (D&C), PPP’s, and Completive and Pure Alliances.
Members of our procurement team have formal qualifications in the New Zealand Certificate in Infrastructure Civil Engineering (Procurement Procedures) and NZTA Levels 1 to 3 as Engineer to theContract and Engineers Representative.
Our experience in New Zealand
Our procurement and contract management services include:
- Procurement planning and advice
- Estimation and risk management
- Value engineering and management
- Construction planning and programming
- Preparation of technical specifications and contract documentation
- Procurement management and tender evaluation
- Construction management and auditing
- Technical observation
We offer procurement and contract management services at all our New Zealand offices.