Understanding public behaviour is a key aspect in identifying and prioritising possible changes
WSP Opus Research’s applied social researchers examine public attitudes, behaviour and decision making in relation to complex social and economic problems.
The results of our socio-economic research and evaluation work underpins business cases, policy direction, design interventions and targeted social marketing campaigns.
Our research and evaluation services include:
- Prioritising behaviour change interventions
- Community based social marketing
- Programme evaluation
- Developing indicators of social and economic performance
- Economic analysis, including willingness to pay studies
- Geographic impact evaluation, using Geographic Information System Mapping
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Identifying impacts of environmental factors, including social and health outcomes